No matter if you are a first-time fisherman or have been fishing since you were knee high to a grasshopper, you will have the opportunity to catch a trophy fish while aboard our 33′ Tiara Open. Fishing charters are a wonderful way to enjoy the company of your friends and family, to enjoy the great outdoors, and to build memories that will last a lifetime. All while catching the many varieties of fish that the Great Lakes has to offer! Your captain is responsible for your safety while on-board and is dedicated to making your trip as fun, memorable, and successful as possible.
Schedule a Fishing Charter Today!
At Northern Exposure Charters, we offer half-day tours that depart at three different times throughout the day. Our half-day charters depart from Bay Harbor Lake Marina in Bay Harbor, Michigan. We offer three departure times:
- Morning Fishing – Schedule your charter from 6:00 am – 10:00 am
- Mid Day Fishing – Schedule your charter from 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Evening Fishing – Schedule your charter from 5:00 pm – dark (The time will adjust according to the season)
Your catch will be cleaned and bagged for your return trip home!
Great Lakes Fish
The Great Lakes has such a variety of fish to offer. Some of the fish that you may catch are:
- Chinook Salmon
- Lake Trout
- Brown Trout
- Atlantic Salmon
Bring with You
To make sure that you enjoy yourself while chartering us for a fishing trip, there are a few things that you will need to bring with you. This includes:
- Soft Sole Shoes (no black)
- Clothing Based on the Weather
- Cooler of Beverages and Snacks
- Cooler to take Fish Home
- Michigan Fishing License (available at http://www.michigan.gov/dnr/)